We are looking for a passionate Story Editor intern to help build the success of DERRINS™ around the world. Our company delivers customer service with an amazing experience by providing innovative and convenient products and services that is pushing the boundaries of automotive standards.
The successful candidate that applies will work hand in hand with the founder and other employees to drive the success on various levels. It will be an opportunity to develop your story editing and project management skills in a fast moving, international environment. If you are interested in becoming a part of a big deals shop that delivers services worldwide, we are interested in hearing from you.
Learning goals & Tasks
As a story editor intern, you will assist with managing copy flow, copy editing, headline writing, and the overall quality of the story we try to tell the world.
- You will write effective headlines is a clever way
- You will relish the challenge of developing a style guide from scratch
- You will bring a consistence style of the team
- You will be able to punch up a story or rescue a buried one
- You will be able to write or rewrite stories extensively at a blazing speed
The most important thing is that you are motivated and are happy with what you're doing. There are some requirements that we have pulled together that you have to comply with before you apply to this function.
- You must be practical and adaptive
- You understand the demands of a digital medium
- You like to work on your own and doing your own stuff
- You are able to learn quickly and are responsible
- You know what a good sense of humor is
Interested? Please click on the button below and sen us your resume and motivation by email.