We are looking for a passionate sales operations intern to help build the success of DERRINS™ around the world. Our company delivers customer service with an amazing experience by providing innovative and convenient products and services that is pushing the boundaries of automotive standards.
The successful candidate that applies will work hand in hand with the founder and other employees to drive the success on various levels. It will be an opportunity to develop your design and project management skills in a fast moving, international environment. If you are interested in becoming a part of a big deals shop that delivers services worldwide, we are interested in hearing from you.
Learning goals & Tasks
We are looking for a creative and hands-on Graphic Design intern, someone who is eager and passionate about creating online and offline content.
In this fulltime internship you will support our Graphic Designer with creating compelling content for the Marketing and E-commerce department.
- Create online content for the website, newsletters and more
- Create designs like tees, signs, sale concepts, packaging ect.
- Create templates and lay outs for brochures, the website ect.
- Create other designs for example for events, invites, pop-ups or retailers
The most important thing is that you are motivated and are happy with what you're doing. The ideal candidate should know how to work with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Professional. A working knowledge of eCommerce, retail or restaurant is a plus, as is work experience in a client-facing role. A background in writing and/or journalism is also very beneficial. There are some requirements that we have pulled together that you have to comply with before you apply to this function.
- Perfect English writing skills
- You are energetic and can work independently
- You have a desire and ability to learn quickly
- Obsessive attention to detail
- You know what a good sense of humor is