We are looking for a passionate fellowship intern to help build the success of DERRINS™ around the world. Our company delivers customer service with an amazing experience by providing innovative and convenient products and services that is pushing the boundaries of automotive standards.
The successful candidate that applies will work hand in hand with the founder and other employees to drive the success on various levels. It will be an opportunity to develop your business and project management skills in a fast moving, international environment. If you are interested in becoming a part of a big deals shop that delivers services worldwide, we are interested in hearing from you.
Learning goals & Tasks
Fellowship Interns are involved in every aspect of our operation and have a hand in everything we do. They work alongside editors to write and break stories, help our editors keep a finger on the pulse of the current trends, and produce all kinds of digital media from youtube clips to mash-up photographs. Summarized, a job that's pretty intense, but incredibly fun!
- You will learn all aspects of running a digital media company
- You will learn to manage advertising campaigns
- You will learn campaign development, optimisation, and reporting
- You will also work with the publishing staff to devise ahead-of-market
The most important thing is that you are motivated and are happy with what you're doing. The ideal candidate will be highly interested in the business side of online medium and will be creative and entrepreneurial. A working knowledge of Google analytics and Google DFP is a major plus, as is work experience in a client-facing role. A background in writing and/or journalism is also very beneficial. There are some requirements that we have pulled together that you have to comply with before you apply to this function.
- You will be encouraged to work in multiple parts of our operation
- You understand the demands of a digital medium
- You have a desire and ability to learn quickly
- You have a basic understanding of new media technologies
- You know what a good sense of humor is